Sunday, March 8, 2009

happpyy!

one of the best weekends in sooo long. i'm so happy and i can't believe it. its so nice to actually have found someone who is just like me and loves just doing nothing. haha.
we spent all weekend together and went to shows & parties and he actually introduces me as his girlfriend and and always wants to hold me or my hand in public. gives me kisses all the time in public or not.
cares about what i have to say and always knows how to make me smile. respects me and my choices and never tries to make me do things i don't want to do.
and doesn't let me feel stupid when i ask the obvious dumb questions. ugh hes so adorable too. i can't even believe i found someone soo quickly that is so good for me. when we met i didn't think we'd actually date and that i'd actually be super happy so fast. :)

Oh and i almost ran him over yesterday, and I wasn't even drunk. ! my bad

No comments:

Post a Comment