Wednesday, March 18, 2009

lol

just kidding

fuck boys

but lol @ the fact that at the time Drew was dumping me Ruben sent me a friend request.
Oh and lol @ me laughing when he said he couldn't date me anymore.


my life is such a joke its no wonder i'm always laughing when i shouldn't be..


i'm seeing Ruben today and its going to be the worst mistake ill ever make. but whatev i do what i want from now on.

i was pretty upset considering my shortest relationship before this was about 5 months.. now its 2 weeks. fuckin a.. hahaha..
i shoulda listened to everyone when they said not to even start to "talk" with him. but i never learn from listening i learn from acting. and fuck it sucks hah.

oh well, i really do enjoy being single and kissing who'm ever i want!
plus i can go to more parties now. haha

1 comment:

  1. he was just a rebound guy anyways. plus you only learn from your mistakes. you won't learn anything if you don't act and if you always listen to people then you might miss out on the best thing in the world. i love you and can't wait until summer so i can see you whenever i want.

    ReplyDelete