Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bummer

bummer is laying in the persons arms i love and him begging for me to take him back, him promising to leave his girlfriend the next day. the next day comes and he forgot we even hung out that night. i'm so sick of alcohol and me having to take the pain and suck it up. its ridiculous, he was begging me saying he loved me to death and would give anything for me to take him back.

bummer is driving to st pete with him and his best friend and his best friend kept referring to me as his Girlfriend or vice versa.

bummer is him sneaking kisses when no one is around, saying he cant hold my hand but he can hold my wrist.

bummer is him always randomly hitting me or rubbing my hair/face and saying he just needed to touch me.

bummer is actually having hope he will take me back someday.

but the most ultimate bummer is being scared to try talking about us because i'm scared of losing what we have right now.. because if this is all i can have, then i will take it.

4 comments:

  1. :( he needs to decide. if he is stupid enough to walk away then be smart enough to walk away. he can't keep playing these games with you. don't be afraid to tell him what you want and what you need. if he loves you then he will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he listens
    he cares
    & he loves me
    he totally left her, for me.


    i'm so confused and i don't know what to dooo.

    apparently he tells all his close friends "we're basically back together"
    but its different to me. i dont get it. oh wellz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yepp. and the next day, had ME come over and kissed me and loved on me.

    then last night he asked if it bothers me that theyre still friends and i said why would i care and he said cuz im trying to patch things up with you

    ...i cant get my hopes up though. i can't let my self be let down again

    ReplyDelete